Friday Cocktail: Blackberry Pearl Gimlet
Cocktails With Kristen
On this beautiful Friday in October, I decided we would start our Cocktail series with my friend Lori’s fresh Blackberry Pearl Gimlet. This inspired twist on The famous Ivy’s Black Pearl is delicious and a great way to kick off the weekend.
Lori makes this drink for almost all of our Mommy Functions. It’s easy, fresh and delicious. So here’s to starting the weekend right. CHEERS!
This cocktail is a great addition to your fall recipes with a tangy burst of lime and a fresh burst of blackberries.
Recipe type: Cocktail Recipe
- 6 large black berries
- 1 oz of frozen limeade
- Juice from one lime
- fresh mint
- 2 oz gin
- Muddle the blackberries, limeade, and lime juice at the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Let it stand approximately 5 minutes to let the flavors blend
- Add the gin and fill the cocktail shaker ½ to ⅔ of the way full with ice
- Shake and strain if you aren’t into the chunks of blackberries.
- Pour into a glass and add a mint leave for a garnish, if you desire.
1 thought on “Friday Cocktail: Blackberry Pearl Gimlet”
Really enjoyed this article. Thanks Again. Want more. Darsey Christian McCallion